1. To benefit from regional and international experience in
speeding up court procedures.
2. To raise issues
relating to the rules and basic principles of litigation.
3. To show the pros and cons emerging from the
application of the current system and identifying
4. To identify the causes of
delay in litigation procedures and the impact of that on
5. To show practical difficulties
facing litigants, lawyers, and judges in both civil and
6. To explain the role of case
management office in accelerating the litigation procedures.
7. To explain the suspect right in a quick and a fair
8. To explain the importance of judicial
education to criminal justice system and ways of
improvement, especially modernization of judicial education
and the use of information technology.